Until now, refinishing hardwood floors meant having a crew in your home for 3-4 days, lots of dust and odor, followed by another 3-4 days of “dry” and “cure” time before you can move furniture back on your floors and resume your normal activities. The Lightspeed® process changes all that. Our goal is to give you beautifully renewed hardwood floors with little or no disruption to your life.
Lightspeed® Instant-Cure Kitchen Cabinet and Hardwood Floor Refinishing from NHance
Lightspeed® is the process of refinishing your cabinets, hardwood floors and curing them with a powerful ultraviolet (UV) light that provides highly durable rock hard factory finish. Lightspeed® finish is non-toxic and has very little odor. Plus, most floor refinishing jobs can be completed in half the time as traditional refinishing, often in as little as 1-2 days.
Introducing “Lightspeed Plus™” UV Cured Finish
N-Hance is transforming the cabinet painting and hardwood floor refinishing & renewal industry with our new Lightspeed Plus™ UV cured finish. As an added benefit apart from being rock hard finish, Lightspeed Plus™ keeps homes healthier by reducing bacteria growth by 99 percent and effectively inhibiting the growth of dangerous microbes such as E. Coli, Staph and other harmful bacteria on it.
- Available in Matte, Satin, Semi-Gloss and Gloss finishes
- FASTER: We eliminate the downtime. When we leave your floor is 100% dried and instantly cured
- HARDER: Our Lightspeed Plus™ UV finish is rated highest than any other finish for hardness in the market
- DURABLE: Lightspeed Plus™ UV finishes are highly durable & long lasting and resistant to scuffs and scratches
- STAIN-RESISTANT: Our Lightspeed Plus™ finishes rate high for chemical resistance, which protects against staining.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Lightspeed Plus™ UV finishes emit low volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Safe for family and pets
- Since the UV cured finishes does not allow any bacteria or viruses to grow / survive on it, it is perfect for a healthy home / business
What can you expect?
Expect beautifully refinished hardwood floor with minimal down time. Far different than conventional stinky urethane based finishes, Lightspeed process refinishes your floors while you’re at work. When you come home, it’s 100% cured & even your furniture is even back in place !
What industries use U.V. curing technology?
Anyone who has had a cavity from a dentist filled recently understands UV cure technology. In the past, when you got a filling, you couldn’t chew on that tooth for a day or two. Now, the dentist fills your tooth and passes a powerful ultra violet light over the filling, which instantly cures it. Our Lightspeed technology does the same thing for your hardwood floors. There is no more down time. Your floor is 100% dried and cured as soon as we leave.
Lightspeed vs. Traditional wood refinishing
TRADITIONAL HARDWOOD FINISHING:
- Sanding, sealing, and applying finish: 3-5 days
- Dry/Cure time: 5-7 days
- Result: 8-12 day process
Lightspeed® by NHance:
- Prepping, sealing, and applying finish: 1-2 days
- Lightspeed U.V. equipment INSTANTLY cures finish
- Result: 1-2 days