Select from our 100’s of Kitchen Quartz Countertops Options:

Bear in mind: The kitchen is the single most important room in your home for establishing quality and investment. Quartz kitchen countertops have become one of the most sought-after options for homeowners in Niagara Region seeking to redefine their kitchen and give it a new chic look. By simply replacing your laminate countertop with a quartz countertop, you can turn the regular kitchen into the stunning one !!!

Aside from the fact that quartz kitchen countertops redefine your kitchen completely, there are several benefits why most homeowners opt for it. They are very tough, and this makes them resistant to stains, scratches, or chips. Their durable nature is why they last for an extended period. Quartz countertops do not actually need a wax coating or any sealant when compared to other countertop options:

  1. Extremely durable: It is an engineered material made from natural quartz combined with polymers and resins. This process creates a very durable and almost indestructible material.
  2. Nonporous: Most stone products are porous. It means that there is a chance they can absorb liquids. But some stones are more porous than others. For example, marble is more porous than granite. But quartz is non-porous at all, as it is an engineered stone and it is already pre-sealed.
  3. Wide color variety & designs: There are hundreds of colors to choose from when it comes to quartz countertops. Different manufacturers offer different patterns. So, possibilities for color options are almost endless. It can look like natural stone or solid color. When it is created, the pigment can be added to the resin. So it will create any desired look.
  4. Low maintenance: Since it is non-porous, it is very easy to clean quartz, as it doesn’t absorb any liquids. All it needs, just a regular wipe with water with soap.

Quartz Kitchen Countertops are made from 93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin. Quartz Kitchen Countertops has the look and feel of granite but provides a much more consistent and solid colour for your kitchen countertop, without the need for periodic sealing or polishing, like granite does. Quartz Kitchen Countertops are an engineered stone that is both beautiful and elegant with attributes of natural stone with enhanced colours and impact including mirror flecks, natural stone appearances and modern concrete colour options.

Quartz Kitchen Countertops not only look very attractive and exude quality; they are designed to withstand the rigours of everyday use. Quartz, sometimes known as engineered stone or composite stone is one of the fastest growing categories of kitchen countertops, not least due to its technical properties. High quality surfaces use around 93 per cent natural quartz, one of nature’s hardest materials, which makes the finished Quartz Kitchen Countertops extremely durable.

Not only Quartz Kitchen Countertop is scratch resistant but it is also virtually non-porous. Therefore staining issues associated with natural granite, marble and concrete tops are not an issue. Daily cleaning requires little more than a mild detergent and a clean damp cloth. Its non-porous properties mean that it never needs sealing and it remains one of the most hygienic surfaces available for kitchen spaces. The leading brands will also invariably come with long warranties too.

Quartz Countertop is the naturally beautiful, durable and hygienic surface material; it is characterised by superior strength and durability. Building on its natural quartz core, it has exceptional strength and toughness, making it resistant to impact and difficult to scratch, chip, crack or dull. This durability means that with routine care, it will retain its ultra smooth, lustrous looks for many years. Like all fine materials, Quartz countertops responds best when handled with care and attention. Exceptionally hard and cool to the touch Quartz is also non-porous and stain resistant making it thoroughly hygienic and easy to maintain.

Where quartz kitchen countertop really comes in to its own is in terms of choice. Quartz surfaces are available in a vast array of colours and patterns with the high end brands designing surfaces that are indistinguishable from natural marble and granite. Advances in quartz technology has also seen the development of finishes with unique textural movement and patinas capturing the look and feel of surfaces such as poured plasters or raw concretes, idea for industrial or urban themed interiors.